Pages

And so i play my guitar, I always play my guitar. Karamiau saigetsu wo tadoru tabiji de. Mabuta ni kanjiru yuuitsu no honoo. Natsu no nagori wo utsusu mina no ne. Hanatsu senritsu yo tooku tooku kanawanakutomo ~Loreley~

2010/04/08

Sorry Again

And I have to do this again.. this time I'm really sure i can't update this Sunday, sorry!

There's a lot of task I have starting from today until maybe next Thursday.. so, the update will be posting at next Saturday, thank you!

I try to make some Oneshot but don't really count of that!

Thank You, and sorry for readers.
Sincerely Yours,
Loreley.

1 komentar:

  1. Omo~ You not going to update~ I'm super sad, but it's okay~ I know you are busy~ ^^, Everyone have life~ I understands~~
    Oh~ Good luck with your tasks~~ and meet you again later~~ I'm waiting~~ But~ Hey, I don't want you to rush out~~ Take your time~~~ ^^

    BalasHapus